06 October 2011

God Provides


“Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find;
knock, and the door will be opened to you.” – Luke 11:9

This is one of my favorite verses in the bible and I read it again
this morning in Didache. What a comforting promise from our loving God!

Aside from this verse, I was blessed by what our security guard
in the office told me. His name is Kuya Angelito and he's about my father's age.
He's also a regular attendee of The Feast.

I mentioned to him my Saturday volunteering service in a foundation and the conflict of my Saturday work.  

After hearing what I said, he picked a book that he's currently reading,
entitled "God Provides", and read this line..

"Everything is possible, we are all powerful! But only if we have faith."

Kuya also added, "Hanapin mo ang saya sa puso mo. Kahit ano man ang  desisyon mo, sasamahan ka Nya".

I went back to my workplace & thanked God for his wonderful message.
Indeed, God provides. Always. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment