26 January 2012

be Patient...


Love is patient, love is kind.
(1 Corinthians 13:4)

My patience was tested a few a days ago. I had waited for an important document from LBC for almost 5 days. I checked at the mails area in our dormitory and asked one of the caretakers who informed me that he didn't recieve any.

I called customer service and they informed me that they already forwarded it to the main delivery office. She gave me an option either to request the sender to change the address or they could transfer it to a branch nearest my office. But then again, I'll have to wait for another 2 days.

"You should have at least informed me about that because you already have my number", I told her in a calm voice though I was already angry.

I then went to the main delivery office only to find out that it was already delivered and recieved by the new caretaker. I called the owner of our dormitory informing him that the caretaker didn't even inform me that he already received it. The owner said that the caretaker didn't know my name and he just kept the document.

I felt guilty of judging other people. Most of all I was guilty of the words I've said to the customer service representative.

On my way to the dormitory, I decided not be angry anymore to the maintenance worker. He said sorry and I
jokingly replied that he should remember my name next time.

I prayed forgiveness for my imperfections. I thanked God for speaking to me through my experiences. And I thank Him for reminding me to be patient with other people the way He's patient with me.

What does your bad experience tell you today? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment