21 May 2012

Life-Projects & My Dream Journal

Photo Credit: Amir Kuckovic

Don't put a limit to what God can do through you. - Bo Sanchez 

I started writing my dream list in 2011 and most of it came true.  Seeing the crossed out dreams on the list makes me more grateful while the uncrossed motivates me to work for in God's best time.

I have written my dreams in a small notebook called "My Dream Journal". Like what my mentor taught me, I wrote it more detailed. 


I'm sharing with you some of my dreams which I already categorized.

1. Spiritual Growth & Service
- spend weekly date with God (alone time)
- attend The Feast & Prayer and Life Workshops
- serve He Cares Mission & Awesome Kids Ministry & Street Friends in PICC

2. Family
- pray for each member of my family everyday
- 2-3x vacation every year
- express love to them by calling them often

3. Friends
- be a fantastic friend
- spend time with awesome friends
- drop a call/meet old friends

4. Work
- go to office early (less than 1 hr late for the whole month to avoid memo. haha!)
- appreciate colleagues
- accomplish daily tasks (teuxdeux.com)

5. Health
- sleep before 10pm
- take slow walks (15mins everyday)
- drink calamansi ("power drink") every morning

6. Financial
- give back the blessings to the Blesser
- invest in stock market every month (in less than 15 years I will be a millionaire)
- update financial journal
- add more passive income

7. Personal Development & Passion
- read fantastic books (inspirational, business, self-development, etc.)
- continue Mandarin class
- attend dance class & photography

8. Travel
- spend a serene time in Batanes Islands
- visit "Great Wall of China" in Beijing & be more confident to speak and understand Mandarin
- vacation in Phuket, Thailand with family

I believe you have dreams in life too. Write them down and share it here. Let's continue to dream and allow God to show us His fantastic surprises.
Have an awesome day! =)
 
Lord, I’m trusting you. I’ll still seek my dream with joyful passion, but I will surrender my attachment to the details of my dream. I will open myself to your wonderful surprises.” (Have You Surrendered Your Dreams To God? - Bo Sanchez)

No comments:

Post a Comment