24 May 2012

Investing in Stock Market

Always invest for the long term. - Warren Buffett


"Isn’t the Stock Market for rich people only?”, this was also my question before I started investing. The answer is NO. You can start investing if you have P5,000.  Shocked? Don't be.

I've been investing in stocks for a year now and I'm enjoying wonderful profits. Bo Sanchez, my fantastic mentor is teaching me simple strategy to grow my financial and spiritual life. (Ex. 10-20-70 Money Manage Rule)


Early this year, I sold my one of my stocks after 8 months which gained 35%. How's that for a start? 


The following are great articles I've gathered to help you: (just click the title)

 1. How to Create Your Wealth For Your Old Age
-  find out why you need to invest for long term

2. COL Easy Investment Program
CitisecOnline is our preferred online broker

- for independent investor with little time or financial knowledge, this is more convenient. 

3. How to Open COL-EIP account
- follow the step-by-step procedure on how to open an online brokerage account

4. Join Truy Rich Club 
Everything you want to know about stocks (wealth strategies, stock updates and spiritual abundance - exclusive only for members)
- a door to financial freedom


The best time to start investing in the stock market is now. Be a shareholder soon! 
God bless! =)


http://trulyrichclub.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment