07 April 2018

Let God Use You

"As the Father has sent me, so I send you.”  -John 20:21


“Pray ka kay Jesus ha. Pag pray ka ni Ate Robz”; were the only words I could utter while hugging with a kid from He Care Mission.

I was taking photos during prayer time of the program, when I saw her in front crying.
She didn’t notice I was observing her I was pretending to take photos of the other kids.

Tears fell from her eyes and she kept on wiping it with both hands.
Then she transferred at the back as she continues to cover her face.

I transferred at the back too and asked the kid beside her to call her for me
as there's no space I could sit beside her. She just looked at me & refused. I asked her once again.
Then she stood up & sat beside me. We were sitting in an indian sit.

I hugged her so tight & I found myself crying too. I wanted to say something but I couldn’t utter any words anymore. I don’t know what she’s going through. I don’t know the reasons of those tears that made my heart felt so heavy.  I didn’t bother to ask anymore. I only promised that I will pray for her.

I continue to capture photos & saw her once again eating her meal. I smiled at her.
She looked at with me with a beautiful smile that I forgot to capture it with my cam.

I woke up today & remembered that wonderful experience yesterday.
Her beautiful smile made me cry again.

Thank you Lord for using me & for letting us experience Your amazing love everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment