18 July 2012

Behind Every Writer


Behind every writer is a great writer.


Today, while navigating this blog site, I've noticed that it's been a year since I've started writing.
I remember the time when I wrote my first blog post. It was a Valentine letter to Someone very special.

I had a temporary writer's block. Thoughts were already there, but I couldn't get myself to begin to write.

So I asked help from a great writer whom I've known. She told me that writing is just like having a conversation with someone but in written form. And she gave me more encouraging words.

So far, I've posted 53 blog posts (including this one) and contributed an article blog in He Cares Mission, a non-profit organization.  That's because someone believed that I can write -- my sister.

In one of her blog posts, she wrote this to me...

"If I can compare our relationship, we are like the opposite ends of a seesaw, and God is our lever. Your weight on the other end of the pole is not a burden for me just as mine is never to yours. There are times when God allowed us some downfalls. That's why He created a seesaw with opposite poles so that when the other is down, the opposite would aid the other to meet halfway to a balance. And it is never impossible since God is at the center of it."


                                                                                                           Your other pole,
                                                                                           Kim


Thanks to this writer who believed and still believes that I can write.

Are you a writer? Do you have the gift to write? What's your story? 
Bless the world by your writings! =)

Live in gratitude.



P.S. My sister and I have the best Editor-In-Chief: God.

No comments:

Post a Comment