04 August 2011

A Valentine Letter


I've been receiving lovely letters from You every day and now is my turn to write mine for You.
I know You don't expect this from me. (surprised?! ;p)

I wanna say "Thank You!".

Thank you for rescuing me during the darkest times of my life. Because of my brokenness,
I was made whole again. The greatest miracle I received is Your greatest love for me.
You've been there despite of all my lapses and recesses.
Thank you for the big warm embrace, the loving comfort that's telling me, "my child don't be afraid, I'm here with You."
Thank you for healing this broken heart of mine.
Thank you for filling my love tank, overflowing & ready to share to others.

I want to know You more. Please continue writing me. I miss you too! I love You!

Happy Valentines God!


Your Valentina,
Robz

No comments:

Post a Comment