11 October 2011

Happiness Exercise




"When you focus on the blessings - no matter how small - more blessings will come." - Bo Sanchez

Yesterday, I just finished reading another book while on my way to St. Francis
to attend the Roots Program(http://lightfam.com/roots/).
It's another transformational book of Bo Sanchez entitled, "How Your Words Change Your World". I flipped  the last few pages & read the 31 faith declarations with joy & conviction that something good will happen to me.

The 3rd session of the talk was about biblical inerrancy & redemption.
One of the speakers, a priest, introduced a wonderful excercise.
I named it "Happiness Exercise".
He said to write down 3 good things that happened to you before you go to sleep every night.
Those 3 things shouldn't be the same on the following day. At the end of the week,
before you go to mass, you should have listed 18 good things. That's God's grace.

This is a good way for us to appreciate small blessings. So instead of focusing on the
bad things that happened to you, why not try doing this exercise?
Just like what my mentor said,"What you focus on, grows".

Last night, in my journal, i wrote the ff.
1. dinner @ Bonchon Chicken
2. received free Companion book & a cd(compilation of KCon videos) 
3. learnings from the speakers of the Roots Program (*now i feel more excited to go to mass) 

Keep on seeing the blessings that overflow. Have a fantastic happiness-excercise! =)

2 comments:

  1. Bonchon Chicken is like heaven! :)

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog Nhed!
    I was waiting for some friends in Shang tapos nkita ko ung restaurant. Kagabi ko lng na-try actually. *namit man gd ;)

    ReplyDelete