20 October 2011

a walk with him..


"The universe only makes sense when we have someone to share our feelings with." -Paulo Coelho

The street lights are extinguished, I'm a bit afraid of the absence of light.
I found refuge on something that's holding my hand. I cannot fathom the face.
It was the first time he had appeared in my dreamland. By the way he held my hand,  
I know I was loved.

As we traverse an inconceivable road, I felt another hand on my left side.
Though it's pointless to say that the one on my right hand took the greatest
share. I barely recognize his face. We can barely utter words. 
All I know is that his touch is enough to say it all.
I don't know where the source of courage came from,
but I drew close towards him. He felt so close. He felt so real.

My unconscious mind returned to reality. It was only 30mins that I dozed off.
If having a nightmare means holding him again, I guess I'll never be afraid closing my eyes again.
Because it was a beautiful nightmare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment