10 February 2012

Discover your Passion


I happened to read an article entitled How to Quit Your Job in 10 Days by Hanz Florentino. I also read his other articles and it really blessed me. He's a creative entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker. His goal is to touch 10,000 lives before he reach 30. His mentor is also Bo Sanchez(also my mentor).

One of his top articles is entitled "Discover Your Passion". Here are the questions that we need to ask in order for us to discover our passion.

1. What if there are no limitations and I can do anything I want – what are the 7 things I would do with my life now?
- It can be an activity, it can be a person you’d want to talk to, or somewhere you’d love to go.

2. What are the 3 things I love to do during those days?
- Our childhood dreams are one of best indicators to how we want our whole life to be.

3. Ask Your Friend Technique - "Friend, please be honest with me, what are the things that you can see in me that I am really good at?"
- Approach or ask a friend, not just a friend but someone who knows you personally – well!

4. What are the top 3 skills you are good at?
- What are the things that every time mentioned, people will turn to you. And you would say, “That’s me!”

5. How long does it really take? - 10,000 HOURS!
- It simply takes 10,000 hours for one core gift to be at its peak!

6. After all your success in life, what is the greatest advice you can give to the younger version of you?
- Tell that person every great piece of wisdom you’ve got.

7. If you today is your last day on Earth, what will you do?
 - Your last answer is your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment